Please join us for the 2014 International Symposium on Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering!
October 13-15, 2014, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Welcome to CMBBE 2013
282 abstracts were received for the Symposium!
The 11th International Symposium on Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering will be held in Salt Lake City, Utah, in April 2013 – the first time in the United States! The meeting is hosted by the University of Utah and the Scientific Computing and Imaging (SCI) Institute. You are cordially invited to participate in what is now the major international symposium on computational biomechanics.
- Plenary and Invited Talks by renowned international speakers
- 30 Oral and Poster Sessions by contributing authors
- Special sessions on emerging topics
- Software and medical technology exhibits by leading organizations
- Substantial sponsored prizes for best research papers and posters
- Students are strongly encouraged to attend, with a reduced student fee and prizes for best student poster and presentation.
Jeffrey A. Weiss - Conference Chair
Gerard A. Ateshian - Conference Co-Chair